Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day Dairy: Post String Cheese and Ricotta

Oh snap! Turns out we have a dairy allergy on our hands. Milk & yogurt caused congestion, runny nose, sneezing and watery eyes-this took some time, but I noticed a lot of snot happening as the morning progessed. Awesome, no? By midday, my track jacket pockets were stuffed with kleexex, like some old lady's pocketbook. OH, THE HORROR.

I decided to plunge ahead anyhow, as I need to figure out if I'm going to get reactions from all things dairy or from just milk? I ingested delicious string cheese, which didn't seem to react as strongly. And some ricotta. SNOT CITY.

Interestingly: no headache increase. Dairy is not the migraine cause. My stomach is starting to hurt from all of this, but I am known to have a mild lactose intolerance, so I was suspecting I might not have quite as much fun with this day as I was hoping.

I'm about to put some cottage cheese away, so we'll see what that does. Gah. I feel ill. I think I've OD'd. Yes, over dairied.

This evening will conclude with butter and sour cream, on a baked potato.

Oh, my weight this morning: 111.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment